Bookings + Contact
Please use the form below to request a booking.
NOTE please – we are booked out until January 2021
You can also phone 0427077047 or click here to email Jan.
We are well provisioned for your stay.
- Doonas, duvet covers, mattress protectors and pillows for all beds (and sofa beds) in both dwellings.
- Gas (for gas stoves & BBQs in both dwellings).
- Cut firewood for the combustion fire in the main house and the outdoor fireplace.
- Television with DVD player.
- Cooking utensils, plates, glasses, cutlery, cups, etc.
- Some basic provisions – tea, coffee, sugar, etc.
You will need to bring:
- Linen – sheets & pillowcases for all beds
- Provisions – food and drink (some basics provided)
- Rubbish bags (rubbish removal is your responsibility as Cockadilly has no council rubbish service)
- Towels, toilet paper, soap, detergent, etc. (some basics provided)
- Tents, mattresses, pillows, sleeping bags/blankets for camping (if required)
Rubbish removal: Please note that the local Council do not provide a garbage collection. Removal of Rubbish at Cockadilly is your responsibility. In order to keep the area in its pristine condition, please take all rubbish with you when leaving Cockadilly, thank you.